Thursday, May 29, 2014

Next Step Fit N Full


I recently received the Next Step Protein Shake complimentary through Influenster to try out. This product couldn't have come at a better time. I recently decided that I was gonna get serious about my health, but I needed a jump start. I received 3 packets of the Next Step Protein Shakes, 1 of each of the three flavors.

The shakes come in 3 different flavors:
•French Vanilla
•Swiss Chocolate
•Fresh Berries

The French Vanilla and Swiss Chocolate flavors taste great. The Fresh Berries flavor tastes a little medicinal but adding a little added fruit helped that . You can even add in other things to get totally different flavor combinations,  but you have to keep in mind that will add calories.

Possible add-ins:
•Peanut butter
•Fruit
•Soy Milk
•Spinach
•Coconut milk/water

The Next Step Protein Shakes were really easy to make, you just add water and shake. The consistency wasn't as thick as I thought it would be but that wasn't a problem for me. I was surprised by how long they kept me full. I plan to purchase more to add into my weight loss journey because I feel that this is just the boost I need.

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

THE VITAMIN SHOPPE® INTRODUCES “NEXT STEP” WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LINE. Next Step is a new weight management line that can be personalized to wherever an individual is on their health and wellness journey. Next Step offers a wide variety of products that truly meet personal needs and busy schedules, and promote healthy weight management. Next Step is based on clinically-studied ingredients, not the fad of the moment.

Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake

· I want a quick, healthy meal 
· Supports reduction of body fat (as part of a healthy diet and exercise program) 
· Reduces hunger and cravings 
· 14g of protein per serving 

Directions: As a meal replacement, add packet to 8fl oz of cold water. Mix well.

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions.

Does Not Contain: Yeast, Citrus, Fish, Artificial Colors.

Check out Next Step Protein Shakes on Influenster here.

 *********I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes***********

1 comment:

  1. hello dear!
    OMG!Your have a great blog! pics are inspiring me! So creative :)
    I wanna to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    Let me know , pleas. I always follow back. Will be great keep in touch! :)
    have a great day !!
    xoxo

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete