Friday, May 17, 2013

Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes

While on the lookout for the perfect mascara I kept seeing the commercial for the Colossal Cat Eyes. It didn't help that Walgreens had Maybelline products on sale BOGO 50%. So I picked up Maybelline Falsies for 7.99 and got Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes for 3.99. This mascara is suppose to provide Instant volume, no clumps, with collagen.
 
The wand is a claw wand.
 
My lashes before.
 
My lashes after.
 

My Opinion

I love the way the mascara makes my outer lashes look a little longer, to help with that cat eye look. I just might have to post the cat eye difference with and without the mascara. There were no clumps. The mascara didn't flake at all. The mascara is waterproof so you would definitely need makeup remover to get it off. The formula is thin but that makes it very buildable.

Have you ever tried this mascara and if you have how do you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment