Thursday, May 9, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream


Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream is a new multi-faceted solution for a multitude of skin concerns. If you have oily skin, then you probably have a product to treat shine, and to minimize pores, and to cover blemishes. And maybe a few more products, too. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream can address all those oily-skin needs with just one application. Your skin will have a flawless, lightweight matte finish, and you’ll only need one product to get it.

 

 

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream:

  • Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
  • Features an ultra absorbent formula and contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water
  • Is formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you’ll get a natural matte finish with each use
  • Is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
  • Is oil-free, non-greasy
  • Is Available for a suggested retail price of $12.99
I used the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream with high hopes of it working for my skin. I was sent the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream in Medium/Deep. The reason I chose Medium/Deep was because from my experience with other B.B. Creams Deep is to dark for me. To my surprise Medium/Deep is to light for my skintone, so I have to mix Medium/Deep, and Deep to get a workable color for my skintone.

The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream age went on with a sheer coverage. I didn't mind the sheer coverage because I don't intend to use it as a foundation. Its as if its my skin with a matte finish. I did notice that the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream did keep down the shine in my oily spots. As for my dry spots it made them look flaky so I have to make sure to use a moisturizer

As far as my overall thoughts on the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream, I would definitely recommend it. So if you haven't tried it go check it out


I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment