Infused with superfruits, the Hydra Recharge formula actively replenishes hair for silky-soft hydration that lasts. Hydra Recharge will recharge your thirsty locks and keep your hair super silky and surprisingly weightless for up to two whole days.
- Hydra Recharge Shampoo is a hydration innovation; the first to feature thousands of beads that burst on impact
- Hydra Recharge range contains superfruits goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi to actively replenish without heaviness
- Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment is a powerful deep treatment whose revolutionary lightweight crème-gel formula transforms dry hair with a surge of high-performance hydration in just one minute.
I started by trying the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge on my natural hair usually dry. After one wash with the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge I could really tell a difference. My hair is usually so dry that it tangles really badly but after using the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge it was really soft and manageable.
I had such great success with using the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge on my natural hair that I decided to try it on my extensions. I've had my extensions for about six months and they started to look dry so I used the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge products and the condition of my hair did a complete 180. I can actually say that the extensions are like new.
- Wonderful Scent
- Great Hydration
- Lasting healthy shine
- You'll want to keep it all to yourself.
In my opinion the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line contains some excellent products. I would definitely recommend the products to anyone that has dry hair. The products really hydrate your hair and make it look healthy and the wonderful smell is a added plus. I can see myself using this products for years to come.
- I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and
coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I
receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of
is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered
by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.