Friday, March 8, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk

Have you ever used Schick Hydro Silk?

If you haven't maybe you should give it a try. You would think it just another razor, but this razor has several features that make for a closer, easier and moisturizing shave.

 Moisturizing Serum
Water-activated Moisturizing Serum hydrates throughout each shave and is infused with nourishing marine extracts and hydrating shea butter.

Curve Sensing Blades
 5 Curve Sensing Blades deliver an incredibly close shave for silky smooth skin.

Skin Guards
 Skin Guards are added to each blade, doubling the points of contact between the blades and the skin. The Blades and Skin Guards work together to smooth your skin as you shave to reduce irritation.

Compact Oval Cartridge
The unique oval cartridge is designed for the contours and curves of a woman’s body, including those hard to reach places.

Soft Touch Handle
 Aqueous Soft Touch Handle is ergonomic by design with a soft rubber grip and is inspired by water for a beautiful look. The patent-pending duck bill feature enables the razor to be placed on a flat surface while holding the cartridge head away from that surface.
 
 


The Schick Hydro Silk razor lives up to everything that it says. This razor left my legs totally smooth and hairless. I didn't have any problems with keeping a grip on the razor because of the Soft Touch handle. The most important thing of all was the fact that I didn't get any cuts, so that was a major plus. This razor is definitely a razor that I would recommend.




I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

1 comment:

  1. check out my beauty blog & follow if you like. I follow back :)

    xx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete