Friday, March 29, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Have you heard about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil?

If you haven't Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multiuse formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue.
  • Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99
It’s the first multiuse oil of its kind to become available at stores like Target and Walmart.

    When I first received the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil I was super excited to try it. I tried it on my skin, hair, and face.

Pros:

  • Has great smell
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Gives a great shine.
  •  

Cons:

  • Can be overly greasy on the hair.
  • Bottle shape makes it hard to hold and spray.
  • Sprayer leaks a little.
  •  

Tips:

  • Apply 1 spritz at a time.
  • spray in your hand and then apply to your hair.

  •  
    Overall I would recommend the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. It really does help with dryness and shine. In my opinion the best use for the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil in my daily life would be on my skin and a little in my hair for shine. I was most impressed with the effect it had on my tattoo. My tattoo is on my leg and the skin there is very dry but the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil really improved the appearance.



    I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

2 comments:

  1. The shine looks great x

    mac lipstick giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete