Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pink Glam Manicure

Products Used:

*Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream
*Kiss Nail dress
*O.P.I. If You Moust You Moust

I started off by cleaning and shaping my nails.Then I applied Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.

 

 I painted all nails except my middle finger with O.P.I If You Moust You Moust from the Minnie Mouse Collection

 

I covered the entire nail on my middle finger with one of the gold Kiss Nail Dress, I also cut some pieces and placed them diagonally on the corners of the pinky and index nails. On the ring finger I placed 3 diagonal strips.  

 

Have you ever tried any of these products?

How Would You Rate My Manicure?

I am a BzzAgent and received Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty look! Love the pink/gold combo! AND look at that rock!! Absolutely stunning :)

    Janine
    The Amazing World Of J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your manicure is so pretty and creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete