Friday, February 15, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

 Taking cues from nature, Palmolive® created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.   
 
Fresh Infusions™are available at Walmart for $2.99
 
Their new creation are Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Detergents. These new detergents come in 3 wonderful scents,Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil. I was given the chance to try the Palmolive Fresh Infusions, through Influenster.com. Influenster sent me a full sized bottle of each scent. as soon as I got the package I had to open it and smell them. They all smell really good even though I really don't care for they way limes smell. The scents of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions smell remarkably fresh, as if they ground the ingredients up and poured them in the bottle.

In my package I also received some coupons to share with friends. I love telling people about new products and passing on savings so with these coupons I got to do both. i have several friends that are into couponing and I knew they would love these coupons. I even mailed off some coupons to a friend in Florida. She called me to let me know that she tried the Ginger White Tea scent. She said that it smells amazing, she also said that sometimes she'll make a small amount of dish water in the sink just to make her kitchen smell good.
 
I shared the Lime Basil bottle with my niece because I've never been a fan of lime. I asked her what she thought of the scent and she loves it, and she plans on buying more of it. She says the it smells like someone cut up some limes and dropped them in the dish water..
 
My favorite scent is the Ginger White Tea, I love it because the smell is exactly what I imagine when I hear the word fresh. I instantly think of springtime when I use the Palmolive Fresh Infusions. In my book anything that can make your mind travel to springtime during the cold winter months is a winner in my book. I'm not a big fan of washing dishes but its one of those things that you have to do, and I can honestly say that the pleasant scent helps a lot.
 
This product lives up to the Palmolive® name. The scents don't seem artificial at all they are light, and clean smelling. Just like other Palmolive® products I don't have to worry about my hands drying out. I can honestly say that these are the best smelling dish detergents that I've ever smelled. Besides the scent the Palmolive Fresh Infusions clean and cut grease wonderfully. They also get off any stuck on mess, and the fact that they look great in the kitchen are a plus.
 
  Checkout  the Palmolive® website:
  For more reviews on Palmolive Fresh Infusions checkout the Influenster review page: http://bit.ly/101WrXn
 
Don't forget to pick up your Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ at
Walmart
 
I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies

4 comments:

  1. Great review!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe

    http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete