Saturday, February 9, 2013

Vixen COVERGIRL blastflipstick

 Vixen come with a pink shade on  both ends.
One end is a light shimmery pink,the other end is a darker pink with a little less shimmer.
Here you can see the color combinations better.

As you can see from the above picture there is not a big difference between the 2 colors. overall I like the concept but I feel that the colors should have had a more dramatic difference. The colors went on smoothly and I didn't have any problems with the wear or staining. 

I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment