Monday, January 7, 2013

Stunner COVERGIRL blastflipstick

 
Stunner comes with a shimmery gold color on one end and a cream orange/reddish color on the other end. With flash it looks more pink.
 
The cream orange/reddish color only.
 
The shimmery gold color only.
 
Shimmery Gold on top of the cream orange/reddish color.
 
Shimmery Gold color with cream orange/reddish color in the middle.
 
 Cream orange/reddish color with Shimmery Gold in the middle.


Here you can see the difference in the color combinations.
 
Overall I like both colors that are on the Stunner Blastflipstick. The shimmery gold color goes on very smoothly, unfortunately the cream orange/reddish color doesn't. The cream orange/reddish color was kind of dry and thick. Although the cream orange/reddish color is dry it is very pigmented and I know this because after taking it off my lips were stained. Keep in mind that I only had it on for about 5 minutes just to test the color. Needless to say I still had stained lips when I woke up the next morning,good thing I didn't have anywhere to go.
 
 Stained Lips



I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.




9 comments:

  1. I always see these in Walmart but I pass then straight. I figure I could achieve the same look using two lipsticks I already have in my arsenal. Who knows, I may just give it a try. I'll look for a color that I don't already have - if that is possible! LOL! Happy new year girl! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete
  2. You really do make those colors pop out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the lip stain & shimmery gold ontop...I love a good lip color, it just makes the face come alive! Following your blog!
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold over the orange looks amazing - I love the gold sheen it has. Never thought of layering lipsticks, so thanks for the inspiration!
    Drop by~
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love layering lipsticks it gives you so many more options.

      Delete