Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MyWholesaleFashion.com *Polishes


Have you ever heard of
If you haven't your missing out.
 
MyWholesaleFashion.com is a accessories and fashion accessories wholesale distributor from Los Angeles, CA. They carry top quality fashion accessories from hundreds of manufacturers and importers. They are strictly wholesale and sell in bulk to both retailers and the public. They have an amazing assortment of products in various styles.

MyWholesaleFashion.com carries
  • Cosmetics
  • Jewelry
  • Bandanas
  • Hair Accessories
  • Fashion Accessories
  • Packaging & Displays

I was fortunate enough to receive 6 polishes of my choice to try out and give my honest opinion on. MyWholesaleFashion.com carries 3 polish brands: Nabi, KleanColor, and Santee. I was very excited to try the polishes because I'd never tried those brands before. I decided to pick out 2 colors from each brand.

Nabi

The consistancy on these polishes was perfect,
I would compare it to some of the more expensive polishes.

KleanColor

These polishes had a thin consistancy that made it very easy to apply,
these would be perfect for someone who has trouble painting their own nails.

Santee

These polishes had the thickest consistancy,
so you could get away with just one coat if your in a hurry.
 
I tried out all of the polishes and I must admit that they are all good quality and I would definitely purchase all 3 brands. I didn't have any problem out of the polishes, I have no complaints. In the pictures shown above the coverage was achieved after 2 coats without any basecoat. The 3 brands also have an amazing array of colors.
 
On the MyWholesaleFashion.com these polishes are sold by the ½ dozen for $3.
You can't beat that, these polishes would be perfect for any collection. You could even order a few colors and split them up, and add other items into gift bags that are also available on the site for:
*Christmas Gifts
*Birthday Gifts
*Slumber Parties
*Girls Nights
*Party Favors
* Bridesmaids Gifts
 
Have you tried these polishes, If so what did you think?
 

Checkout My Wholesale Fashion!

 
I received these products complimentary to review from MyWholesaleFashion.com. Despite that fact all opinions on the products are mine and in no way influenced by the company. 



No comments:

Post a Comment