Monday, January 7, 2013

BB Couture Nail Polish

 
Have you ever heard of  BB Couture? If not your missing out, they have an amazing array of polishes. They have dozens of colors to choose from, and not just for women they have polishes for me too. The polishes from BB Couture have the base coat, strengtheners and top coat added in.
Their formulas are VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE and FREE of FORMADEHYDE, TOLUENE and DBP.
 
Price Range: $7.95-$10.95
15ml/0.05oz
I was fortunate enough to receive 3 polishes to try out from BB Couture. 
When I received the polishes they were packaged were packaged very well. Each polish was wrapped individually in bubble wrap, the wrapped together in bubble wrap. The box was also packed to capacity with packing peanuts, so there was no way the polish could get damaged.
 
 
Frequency
Mustard Yellow with Pink Shimmer
 
Painted Lady
Hot Orange with Glitter Sprinkles
 
Dirt Mother
Dusty Pink Creme
The first thing that caught my eye was the actual polish bottle because of the bold blue top. I love that the bottle is simplistic. I am very pleased with the quality of the polishes. The polishes went on very smoothly without streaks. It took 2 coats to get an opaque coverage. I painted my nails using all 3 colors and wore them for 7 days before I took the polish off. While wearing the polish I didn't have any problems. The BB Couture polishes actually lasted longer then any other polish that I've used.
 

Would I recommend BB Couture Polishes? 

Based solely on my experience with the company and use of the polishes, I would most definitely recommend BB Couture. I love the pigmentation of the polishes and the fact that their array of colors aren't what you would usually find in stores. I'm looking forward to purchasing and trying more of their polish colors in the future.
 

You Know You Want To So Go Check Them Out!

 
I received these products complimentary to review based on my experience.
All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment