Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Palmolive Surprise

As many of you may know I am a member of Influenster.com.
If you don't know what Influenster is Check out my post about it here 
Well I received an email a while back letting me know that I qualified to receive an VoxBox. The thing is that it didn't say what kind of VoxBox it was. To my surprise I recieved a heavy box from Influenster and inside was Dunt...Dunt...Dunt....Dunt!!!
 
 
3 full size bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Detergent!
*Ginger White Tea
*Lemon Thyme
*Lime Basil
 
Of  course I had to smell them all and they smell WONDERFUL!
Within the next couple of weeks I will be testing them out and letting you all know how they work out.
 
I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies

2 comments:

  1. I just got the coconut dish washing liquid. Loving the fusion products lately.

    ReplyDelete