Monday, January 7, 2013

Willa Cucumber Face Mask Review

I received a free sample of Willa Cucumber Face Mask from Swaggable to try.
All Willa products are:
*Paraben free
*Proplyene glycol free
*Sulfate free
*DEA free and phthalate free
*Not tested on animals
*Made lovingly in the USA

I was more than happy to try the Willa Cucumber Face Mask. When I saw the packet I was thinking that it would be enough to do one face mask. Surprisingly it was enough to do two masks.

 The mask had a very pleasant smell. The consistency was like a thick mousse so it went on very easily. I put it on and it had a tingling cooling effect. The masked dried within about 7 minutes, but I kept it on for 20 minutes.

When I went to wash it off my face it can off pretty easy with warm water. I tend to have black heads on my nose and after the mask 80% of them were gone. I also noticed that my face was really soft and smooth afterwards.

This product is sold per packet and retails $1.75 a packet.

                        
I received these products(and coupons) from Swaggable for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment