Thursday, December 13, 2012

Private Selection Review


  • The Private Selections brand is inspired by food enthusiasts and uses only the highest quality ingredients.
  • It can be found at the Kroger family of stores.
  • Rich new flavors of Private Selection coffee include Sumatra, Costa Rican, Vanllia, and Toffee Nut.
  • Private Selection cheeses are available in great tasting varieties including Garlic& Herb Monterey Jack, Blue Marbled White Cheddar, Buffalo Monterey Jack, Blue Marbled Pepper Jack and others.
  • A full range of Private Selections premium offerings can be found througout the store, including Angus meats, fresh & frozen seafood, deli meats & cheeses, ice cream, appetizers, desserts, candy, coffee, crackers, cookies, pasta and pasta sauce, and much more. 

The products that tried were
  • Marinara Sauce
  • Jalapeno Stuffed Olives
  • Classic Water Crisps
  • Costa Rican Tarrazu Coffee
  • Strawberry Greek Yogurt
Marinara Sauce
 The Marinara Sauce was delicious, it tasted like the marinara sauce that you would get at a classic Italian resturant. I used it in lasagna and it came out amazing.

Jalapeno Stuffed Olives
 The olives suprisingly had the jalapeno flavor but not the heat, and I was actually glad they didn't have the heat.

Classic Water Crisps
 These taste like saltine crackers without the salt, they are also thinner and crispier. The taste is so simple andpure that it lets the topping that you put on the crisps stand out.

Costa Rican Tarrazu Coffee
 I'm in no way a coffee snob I just like coffee. This coffee is a medium to dark roast. I must say that this is one of the better coffees that I've tasted

Strawberry Greek Yogurt
 I personally LOVE yogurt and this yogurt was no exception. The yogurt and the fruit both tasted very fresh.

 

Would I recommend  Private Selection ?

    Yes, because I was pleased with all the products that I tried.
 
 
I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment