Thursday, December 27, 2012

Minx COVERGIRL blastflipstick

 Minx comes with a golden brown tone on one end and a cream brown on the other.
 
The Cream Brown only.
 
 The Golden Brown only.
 
 Cream Brown with Golden Brown in the middle.
 
 Cream Brown with Golden Brown on top.
 
 Golden Brown with Cream Brown on top.

Here you can see the color combinations better.

Out of the 3 COVERGIRL blastflipsticks that I tried Minx had to be my favorite. Both colors went on smoothly and I didn't have any problems with staining. I like how each color looks when worn by themselves and together. If I had to pick only one lipstick that I was allowed to wear this would be the one. When this COVERGIRL blastflipsticks runs out I will definitely be buying a new one.

I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous post! merry christmas!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. This look does look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, this is the 1 I use most often..

      Delete
  3. So u sold me on it!!!!! I'm definitely getting one... awesome post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help you make your mind up, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

      Delete