Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gillette Venus Embrace!

 

Reveal the goddess in You.


Gillette Venus Embrace:
Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4-count and 8-count.
 
Finding a razor that fits you and your needs is a hard thing to do but, Gillette Venus makes it a bit easier. Have you ever purchased a refillable razor to find that you didn't like the one you bought and ended up throwing it away? Well you don't have to do that with Gillette Venus because any of their handles will work with any of their refills.  Any handle with any refill is unheard of but true, that way you can find your perfect combination. The ShowerSafe® blade refills are individually sealed to stay clean and dry, even when stored in the shower. They also have a SoftGrip® handle for confident control.
 
I was sent the Venus Embrace and Venus & Olay complimentary to try from Influenster.
I love the easy to grip handle of the Venus Embrace but, I love the moisturizing bars and the close shave I get from the 5 blades of the Venus & Olay. I didn't have any problem changing the refill. While shaving I didn't have any nics. After shaving I noticed that my legs felt very moisturized and smooth. So I think these to are the perfect combination for me. 

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out!
 
7 Refills To Choose From!


Find Your Razor Match
Get Tips and Tricks



 
 Check out the Venus website:



 
 
 
 
 
 
I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.


4 comments:

  1. I love the Venus & Olay refills!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too I'm glad that was the refill they sent.

      Delete
  2. I hardly ever shave my legs-luckily I'm not hairy but when I occasionally do, I hate the bumps it leaves on my skin. May just have to try this out!
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the razor has 5 blades, because after 1pass the hair is gone.

      Delete