Monday, December 10, 2012

Ferrero Rocher®

 I received a lovely 18 piece gift box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates as a complimentary gift from Influenster. I shared mine with 2 of my favorite people, my boyfriend and my niece. Neither of them had ever had Ferrero Rocher before but now they love them. So, I know what their getting for the holidays.
 
 Ferrero Rocher® is a unique and delicious chocolate experience made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero, since 1982. The chocolates are a tempting combination of smooth chocolaty cream surrounding a whole hazelnut; within a delicate, crisp wafer. . . all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts. The chocolates are individually wrapped in gold foil. 
  
The gift box is a beautiful golden box with a big golden bow on top.
 
Upon opening the box I found inside 3 trays,
each containing 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
 
   Here you can see the different layers of the Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
1.The beautiful golden wrapper  
2.Chocolate and Hazelnut shell  
3.Layer of wafer                        
4. Chocolate Cream                    
5.A whole Hazelnut                   
Ferrero Rocher chocolates are not like any other chocolates out there. The filling is a cream made from unique ingredients including hazelnuts and cocoa. Even though there are hazelnuts in the chocolate shell, filling and a whole hazelnut inside its not at all over powering. If your not sure of what to get someone as a gift this Ferrero Rocher gift box would be perfect. Ferrero Rocher chocolates can be paired with Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc wines. Ferrero Rocher® are certified Kosher (OU-Dairy). They are not Kosher for Passover. Ferrero Rocher can be found at Walgreens.
 
If you would like to find Ferrerro Rocher in you area
Check Out
 
 Head over to facebook and send your friends a  Ferrero Rocher Virtual Gift and you could WIN one of these 18 piece gift boxes of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
 
 
I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.
 

9 comments:

  1. I love how the box is a perfectly already wrapped Holiday gift!
    XO
    Angela
    http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its perfect all you have to do is purchase it and gift it.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice blog follow each other ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... Sure we can follow each other.

      Delete
  4. This is a silly story, but ever since I saw the commercial for Ferrero Rocher where they're all dressed up and eating candy and smiling, I've wanted to be invited to that fancy party. So, as a joke, whenever me and my friends say something is fancy or out of our league, we call it "Ferrero Rocher." I still don't think I've ever had one, so I'm gonna get on that!

    Jordan
    http://dressforthepart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me and my friends do silly thing like that too.You should try them they are really good.

      Delete
  5. Wow I can't believe you guys never had a Ferrero Rocher before? I remember they would give these away during weddings all the time, and we would always have a huge box of these at home. I wonder why we haven't had a while for a while. But my favorite part is the hazelnut aka made into nutella (or so I heard).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I think I have a new favorite candy now.

      Delete