Monday, January 7, 2013

COVERGIRL blastflipstick

 
 COVERGIRL blastflipsticks are said to be
"The only lipstick you'll ever need"

The COVERGIRL blastflipstick isn't like anything you've ever seen. It's a double-ended lipstick, which, let's be honest, is awesome by itself, but there's even more to it than that. The blastflipstick has two shades — one soft, for day wear, and the other dazzling, for night. Wear separately or combine to create a shade that's all your own. It's your personal color palette, giving you endless pucker-up possibilities.

13 Shades Available
 
 
I received 3 COVERGIRL blastflipsticks from BzzAgent.com to try out, the colors that I received were Vixen, Stunner, and Minx.
 
They arrived in this beautiful box.
 
The box contained
*3 COVERGIRL blastflipstick.
*A information guide for the COVERGIRL blastflipsticks.
*Coupons for $2 off COVERGIRL blastflipstick.
 
 
Within the coming weeks I'll be doing a detailed review on each of the COVERGIRL blastflipsticks, but in the meantime check out the links below.
 




I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.



 

4 comments:

  1. I got this box too! :) I tried one of them, but didn't get to try them all yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried them all but now I'm trying to see what combinations I can com up with.

      Delete
  2. Hey girly. I always wanted to try these lipsticks. I'm such a lipstick junkie its redic.
    Check my new blog =)

    now following.
    xox

    http://ellemariee5.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeey! Well I'll be letting you know if their worth purchasing.

    ReplyDelete