Monday, December 10, 2012

Cosmo VoxBox 2012


I received the Cosmo VoxBox 2012 from Influenster. Again I am very pleased with the products that were inside.

Just in case you don't know Influenster is a a program where you earn badges by completing surveys. After you earn badges you give your honest review on products that you've tried before. Those action build your Influenster score and qualify you for VoxBoxs.
 
The Cosmo VoxBox Contains
 Ghirardelli Chocolates Sea Salt Escape Bar

 Gillette Venus Embrace Razor + Venus & Olay Razor Refill
 
 FriXion by Pilot Pen in Black and Orange
 
Forever Red Eau de Perfume
 

In the coming weeks I will be trying these products and reviewing them for you all.


I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a cute voxbox! I've especially been craving chocolate! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked everything that came in this box.

      Delete