Saturday, November 10, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day.

 $6.00 at CVS, Walmart, and ULTA
 


PRODUCT FACTS
- De-frizzes and straightens hair
- All day performance
- Adds shine
- Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.   

I needed to wash my hair and thought it would be a good idea to try out Smooth Moves. I washed and conditioned my hair like I usually do. I towel dried it and applied the Smooth Moves. The product smelled delicious like fresh coconut. After working the product into my hair I then blow dried it.

The test came when I had to leave the house. It was raining when I left home usually that's bad news for me and my hair, because my hair is naturally thick and has very tight curls. Surprisingly my hair did not frizz at all.

I am definitely going to be purchasing more of this product and trying their other products.  
 
Check Out Not Your Mother's


I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Cute blog and great advice!
    Can never get enough beauty tips!
    Keep it up!
    XOX Angela
    http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete