Monday, November 5, 2012

Liebster Award Again!!!

I was nominated for 2 more Liebster Award!!!!!
I would like to say Thank You to
&
 
I've received this award before so I don't have anymore random facts or questions,
but I will answer the 11 questions from each young lady.
 
Ainsley's Questions
 
1.What or who inspired you to blog?
    I love to talk.

2.What moment in your life are you most proud of?
   Graduating High School

3.If you could recommend one book for someone to read, what book would it be?
  Mama by Terri McMillan

4.What is your favorite color combination?
   Tan & Turquoise

5.What is your go to comfort food?
    Archer Farms Caramel Cashew Trail Mix

6.If you could live in another time period, when would it be?
   I have no idea

7.If you could only keep one personal item from your room/house, what would it be and why?
   My photo album

8.What is your go to makeup or beauty product?
    False lashes

9.If you could move to another state, which one would you move to?
   Texas

10.Besides blogging, how do you spend your time on the internet?
    Playing Cityville

11.Favorite perfume/body spray?
     I don't have one but as soon as I find one that smells like fresh pineapples that'll be it


Hana's Questions
 
1) What made you start your blog?
    I love to talk

2) How long have you been blogging?
   3 months

3) What is your favourite blog?
     I don't have one yet

4) Where do you shop for your clothes the most?
     I just pick up pieces wherever and whenever I find them

5) Where do you buy your beauty products from?
     Walgreens

6) What is your favourite beauty product for a big night out?
     False lashes

7) What is your style?
     A littlebit of this and a little bit of that

8) Favourite Fragrance?
    Don't have one

9) Favourite Holiday?
    Christmas

10) Do you have any pets?
      Yep 2 dogs

11) Favourite month for makeup and fashion?
     August because its my birth month and its when you start shopping for fall

3 comments:

  1. You don't have a favorite shop and neither do I you never know where you'll find something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, sometimes I don't even remember where I've gotten things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice meet you! now you can customize your owm fur coat. http://www.cwmalls.com can meet you need.

    ReplyDelete