Monday, November 12, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lash Starter Kit Review

I am a false eyelash lover. I was excited to try out the Kiss Ever Pro Lash Starter Kit That I received in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox. This kit retails @ $5.99 it contains:
*A set of lashes
*A tube of glue
*Lash applicator
The lashes are Premium Quality 100% Human Hair.
The glue is Pro 24 hour hold.
 
The Plastic the the lashes are secured to has a slit, So that when you gently bend it the lashes lift so that you can easily remove the lashes.
 
 I know how to apply false lashes because I wear them alot,
but I wanted to try and use the lash applicator.
 
 (Me without the lashes)
 
(Me with the lashes on)

My Opinion
 
I love the fullness of the lashes. The applicator was hard for me to use so I just used my hands. The glue itself  I really liked, it held for the entire day without the corner of the lashes lifting(which is common). Overall I would give this kit a A- because the lashes and glue are great but the applicator was hard to use.

Check out the Kiss Ever Pro Lash Products
http://www.everezlashes.com/home



I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies

2 comments:

  1. The lashes definitely adds volume and looks great on you!

    (The first pictures is a bit blurry though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your braid is also super cute!

    ReplyDelete