Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Goody Spin Pins Review

I recieved the Goody Spin Pins in my Influenster VoxBox totry out for free. I was excited to try them because I my gotto hairstyle is a bun.  
 
Goody Spin Pins retail for $7.29 for 2 Spin pins.
Upon opening the box I noticed that the card stock that the spin pins were attached to showed how to achieve 3 different styles.


Usually if I decide that I want to wear a bun I would need a whole list of supplies.
Ponytail holder
A couple rubber bands
A lot of bobbie pins
This product claims that you can achieve a perfect bun with nothing more than the 2 spin pins. I was totally excited to try them out. The directions were very simple.
  1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder).
  2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck the ends.
  3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other up from the base, making sure not to interlock pins. 
Pretty simple instructions so I did as it said. I must say I am loving this product. It worked exactly as it said. I even tried using just 1 spin pin and the bun still held all day. If you like to wear buns Spin Pins are a must have.
Check out the Goody's products
I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute! I awarded you a Liebster award, come check it out! http://thinnerplease.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete