Monday, November 5, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle Review

 
 
I received a Bath & Body Works mini candle in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster. The scent that I received is called Cider Lane. This scent is available in 3 sizes:
Mini $3.50
Small $9.50
3 Wick $19.50
The scent is also available as a Wallflower Fragrance Bulb and Home Fragrance Oil.
 
The Scent is described as:
As heartwarming as our annual trip to the local apple orchard each year, our delicious fall blend fuses mulled cider and warm caramel with a hint of sweet cinnamon.



Candle Info:
  • Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers
  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
  • 1.3 oz candle burns 15 to 20 hours
  • 1" wide x 1 1/2" tall
  • 1" wide x 2 " tall
In my opinion:
This candle has a delicious caramel smell. It reminds me of the smell you get when you make homemade  caramel apples. I love the smell of the candle. I will definitely be buying some of these candles. Unfortunately the Cider Lane scent has been phases out, but there are several other scents available. Most of the time you can find them on sale so, I think I'm going to try the Frosted Cupcake Scent.

Give these candles a try ad remember Bath & Body Works has a 100% Guarantee!
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

 
 

Have you tried any of these candles, what did you think about them?

 






I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

8 comments:

  1. Gotta try this candle out! I LOVE fall scents :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome I've only tried the 1 scent but I'm excited to try the others.

      Delete
    2. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! See my blog for details :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THIS CANDLE!!! i have the 3 wick one in my living room and it makes the entire house smell amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the 3 wick but they phased it out before I got a chance to get some.

      Delete
  3. This candle review is right on time for me, I'll be hosting a few parties at my home and I wanted to try some new holiday fragrances...thanks to you, I'll be heading over to bath & body works tomorrow, hopefully they'll have some good ones on sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they always have sale s and these candles smell so good!!!

      Delete