Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sojos Dog Food Mix Review

I received a sample of  Sojos Dog Food Mix from Swaggable. The mix that I recieved was Sojos turkey complete dog food.



A wholesome GRAIN-FREE dog food that you simply combine with water to create your own fresh, homemade dog food. 1 pound rehydrates to 5 lbs. of fresh, raw food. Made with USDA FREEZE-DRIED raw turkey and other all-natural ingredients.
 
Sojos Dog Food Mixes are all human grade ingredients such as:
Sweet potato, USDA turkey, whole egg, broccoli, celery, apples, flax meal, pecans, pumpkin, cranberries, basil, dried alfalfa, ginger root, dried kelp. 

With that being said I love the fact that this product doesn't have anything in it that maybe harmful to my dogs. When I took the food out of the bag it seriously reminded me of Thanksgiving. It was really easy to prepare, all I had to do was add water and let it sit. One of my dogs isn't picky at all while the other will pick through her food and only eat what she wants. I didn't know how my dogs would act when I gave them the food. Suprisingly the both ate it. I could see myself buying this food for my dogs.

2lbs.bag of mix = 10lbs. Dog Food $24.10
8lbs.bag of mix = 40lbs. Dog Food $85.50

I  received these products(and coupons) from Swaggable for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review.
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooo la la I will have to try this for my puppy! Great review!
    I am your newest follower, follow back??
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I'm on my way to your blog now.

      Delete
  2. Aww, I want a puppy!
    How sweet! :)
    New follower as well! Follow back?
    Much luv from California

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog,so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the review. we have an 8 month old puppy..
    I am your newest follower.pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete