Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Liebster Award!!!!

I was nominated for 
my first award!!!!!
 
I would like to say Thank You to Summer@
 
 

The Rules:

 
  1. Thank the one who nominated you.
  2. You have to write eleven things about yourself.
  3. You have to nominate eleven promising bloggers who have less than 200 followers and tag them in your post. 
  4. You have to give them eleven questions to answer.
  5. You should not tag back.
 

11 Things about me: 

  1. I am the baby of three.
  2. I like to read erotica
  3. I do not like cereal milk.
  4. I despise liars
  5. I love pineapples but they make my tongue itch but I eat them anyway.
  6. I am a huge Mickey Mouse fan and I am dying to go to Disney Land, Disney World, and a Disney cruise.
  7. Out of al my friends I'm the only one that grew up in a home with their biological parents still together.
  8. I hate wearing socks
  9. I wish I could go back in time to meet my Grandparents that I never met.
  10. I love bread and can just sit around and eat it.
  11. I have 6 tattoos and 1 piercing other then my ears. 

 

11Questions:

 from Summer @ http://summerofmanyhats.blogspot.com/ 

 
1.What inspired you to start blogging??
I love to talk and on a blog you can talk about anything.
 
 
2.All time favorite food??
Dish: Chicken Fajita Nachos
Fruit: Pineapples
Meal: Roast, Mac-N-Cheese, Greens and Candied Yams.
 
3.Do you have pets?? what do you have??
Yes I have an American Bulldog and a Mixed breed dog.

 
4.Do you pinterest??
Yes I do. http://pinterest.com/andrasg/
 
 
5.Shows you enjoy watching?? 
Anything that comes on ID (Investigation Discovery)
  
6.What did you want to be when you grew up?? And are you doing it??
I wanted to be a teacher. NOPE I decided that's not for me.
 
7.What is your favorite movie and why??
I have 2  Never Been Kissed & The 5 HeartBeats.
As for why they are my favorites IDK.
 
 
8.What is one thing you do every day that makes you happy?? 
The one thing that I do everyday that makes me happy is Dancing...
It can be by myself or with someone else,
with or without music.
  
9.What is your biggest pet peeve??
Smacking during eating, taking or licking your finger.
It drives me nuts!
 
 
10.Do you like twitter or face book better??
FACEBOOK I just don't get the purpose of Twitter,
even though I have one.
 
 
11.What would your dream vacation consist of??
My perfect vacation would be having my closest family and friends with me,
and taking them somewhere that none of us have ever been and they don't have to pay a dime.
 

My 11 Nominees

 
 

My 11 Questions:

  1. What inspired you to blog
  2. What is your favorite Holiday, and why?
  3. What is your favorite song?
  4. Whats the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
  5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
  6. Is there a word of saying that you can't stand, if so what is it?
  7. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
  8. What is your worst fear?
  9. What is your favorite candy?
  10. Whats your favorite season.and why?
  11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
 

 
 

27 comments:

  1. Aw, congratulations girl! (I just found your blog while exploring a blog hop!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fell in love with your bulldog
    Congrats on your award :)

    xo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nominee! I will be on it asap.. Congrats on your nominee as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratz on your award :) I love reading these :)
    I'm not fond of liars, either and I love pineapple. Your dogs are lovely :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!! I see we have a lot in common!! I still dream of one day going to Disney ( I would so be like a kid in a candy store..lol), I don't like cereal milk (bluck!!), could munch on bread all day long, ID is one of my favorite channels, I'm a major facebook addict and I'm now following you on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool to me when you find out that you have so many things in common with someone you never would have met is you didn't blog!

      Delete
    2. Forgot....I followed you on Pinterest you have some cool boards!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for nominating us! it's an honour cuz it's our very first award as well, congrats on yours too! we'll get on it asap!
    Debbie youareexotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award.
    Have a look at my blog for all the details!
    http://dreamwishbelievemakeithappen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Congrats!

    You so deserve it!

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for nomitating me! I just uploaded my post! Congrats on your nomination!

    xo
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! I'm on my way to check it out.

      Delete
  10. Oh, and I'm also a huuuuuge Investigation Discovery fiend! Good to see I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, thanks so much for following much appreciated! I'm now following back :) Well done on the nomination. Ahh, I so prefer Facebook to Twitter. I deleted my account a few hours after I registered it's too confusing!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for following back I only use my twitter for programs like Influenster.

      Delete
  12. Here's another award for you hehe ;D : http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/2012/10/awardsawards.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete