Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

I received my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 from Influenster. I must say that I am very pleased with the products that were inside.

 Just in case you don't know Influenster is a a program where you earn badges by completing surveys. After you earn badges you give your honest review on products that you've tried before. Those action build your Influenster score and qualify you for VoxBoxs.

Influenster is Invite Only, I have 3 invites so if you would like to join send me your email address.



 This is everything that was inside the box.
 
 Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin: $7.29

 NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact: $4.99
 
 Bath & Body Works Mini Candle: $3.50 (+ $10 off a 3-Wick Candle)
 
 EBOOST: $28 for a box of 20 Effervescent powders, $39 for a box of 30 Effervescent powders or 12shots.

Not Your Mother's Frizz Control Hair Cream: $6.00 for full sized 4oz bottle.
 
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: $5.99
 
In the coming weeks I will be trying these products and reviewing them for you all.
 


I received these products(and coupons) from Influenster for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Influenster is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

 
 

13 comments:

  1. Great Box!! Can't wait to read the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get an invite to influenster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my box and I'm about to review it! :) Haha I read yours before I opened mine! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I'm excited to see what you think of it.

      Delete
  4. Awesome box!
    Im a candle lover!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you like Cider lane?
    It was somewhat of a dud for me, good throw, bad burn :(
    I love Bath and Body works too, especially their candles, ohh especially their 2for20 sales.

    xoxo
    lovelivebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That EBOOST is soooooo nasty! I got it in my Influenster Naturals VB first! When I saw it back in the BBVB, I was like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!! Eeeewwwww!! Yuhk Yuk Yuhk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were trying to get ride of it, don't see how anyone can drink that stuff let alone keep it down.

      Delete
    2. LOL! You are probably right! That thing is like poison. In my review, I mentioned that I used it when I was sick to see if it would help - well hayle no it didn't! I asked my husband to try it to see if it was just me, and he asked me if I was trying to poison him! LOL!! What design are you using for your blog? I have so many articles, and I wanted to group them under headings, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do that.

      Delete
    3. I can't remember which layout I have. Go to your layout page. Then click add gadget in the long empty block under the block where your header is. When the gadgets box popsup pick Labels.

      Delete
    4. Ohkay thanks. I have already used that gadget bar for a third party code, so I don't think I can do it that way. I will check the list of approved third-party applications and see if there is anything that will work the same way. Cheers!

      Delete