Thursday, October 11, 2012

10 Day You Challenge - 8 Fears

8 Fears

1. Failure plain and simple.
2. Falling no matter what the distance is to the ground.
3. Snails because I stepped on one when I was a child and It burst and I couldn't get the stuff off my foot (Its a total phobia for me).
4. Snakes, just because I know they can bite and possibly KILL ME.  
5. Mold, when I was like 6 I was getting apiece of bread out the bag and when I pulled it out it was covered in mold (Freaked me out)!
6. Going anywhere by myself , I think it stems from me watching so many crime shows because anybody can be a killer and strike anywhere or anytime.
7. Diabetes
8. Heart Disease
(Diabetes & Heart Disease both run in my family)
 
If you like this post com join the fun!!!
Link Up @ BlogLoveTherapy
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm afraid of a heart disease too, as I have been operated already when I was 20 ;0. As for snakes, there exist some really cute and friendly, poison-less ones too ^^
    Maybe I should join this too- how to do :)?

    xxx, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I've never seen a cute snake and I'm not getting close enough to find out if they can kill me because they all bite. To join click on the blue BlogLoveTherapy at the bottom of this post.

      Delete
  2. #3 I just have to say EWWWW!! I also remember stepping on one as a child and the yucky feeling while trying to get that stuff off. Ewww :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snails? eww! Yuck that must have been so nasty. I don't even want to begin to imagine the mess it caused. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was very nasty, I can't see them in person or on tv. I can't comprehend why people eat those things.

      Delete