Thursday, October 4, 2012

10 Day You Challenge - 9 Loves

 

9 Loves

 
1. Before anything I love My Family.
2. I love love love Pineapples.
3. I love Dancing nomatter if it with someone else, or by myself.
4. I love Rain the smell, sound, and feel.
5. No matter how old I get I love Coloring. I have a coloring book that only I color in and I only use crayolas crayons.
6. I love My Dogs their my other children
 
7. I love Crime Shows.
8. I love Cooking.
9. I love Anything Girly.
 
 
If you like this  post com join the fun!!! 
Link Up @ BlogLoveTherapy

12 comments:

  1. Awww look at the big ears they have! :D
    (Just found you on the blog hop! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Crime shows too. I come home from work, give myself a facial and watch recorded Law & Order or CSI. It is my time to relax. I adore your blog. The design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and I don't know what it is but crime shows just grab and hold my attention.

      Delete
  3. I love you blog. I'm a new follower. Maybe you want to follow back??

    XO

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and I am now following you back :)

      Delete
  4. Your dogs are so cute! I love your #5!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You those are my babies, I love coloring its so relaxing.

      Delete
  5. I just started following your blog & its wonderful.
    Follow back please & thank you :)
    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I came across your page via the Circular Insanity blog hope. I too am doing the 10 day YOU challenge. My next post will be 7 wants. Love your post and am your newest follower. feel free to drop by my page http://summerofmanyhats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete