Sunday, September 30, 2012

The New Influenster!!!!

Some of you may know and some may not but...........Influenster is all new. Influenster is a site where you do simple surveys and earn badges. The badges help to qualify for Voxboxs. Voxboxs are boxes filled with products for you to try and give your honest opinion on. The new layout for the website is more interactive and if you ask me its more fun. Its bigger and better then it was before.

Some of the new features of the new Influenster are:
  • Influenster Scores
  • Public Profiles
  • Life Stage & Expert Badges
  • Invite-Only Membership

It's Simple!

Complete Task

Invite Friends
 
Earn Badges
 
Boost your Influenster Score!

I have 5 Invites that I can send so out so that others can join, If you would like an invite leave me a comment with your email address below and I'll send you an invite!

Join In On The Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment