Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Insane Blog Hop

Here recently I have been joining blog hops. They are a great way to find every interesting blogs. These blog hops also bring people to your blog.  I just joined the Circular Insanity Blog Hop, the rule are simple:
  1. Follow Circular Insanity via GFC .
  2. Follow Circular Insanity on Facebook and/or Twitter.Since, Blog Hops are all about getting your blog kick started, leave me a comment regarding where you have followed and I will return the favour. Even if you had your kick start, I will still return the favour.
  3. Submit your link.(By clicking on Add Your Link button at the bottom of the post, you can submit your link.)
  4. Grab a banner button.
  5. Talk about this blog hop on twitter, blog, facebook, etc because the aim of this blog hop is to get as many people as possible so you can increase your fan following. You can post about this or share the links as many times as you like.
  6. Follow at least 5 other people and leave a comment on their blogs/pages telling them you found them through this blog hop.(5 is not too big a number and you'll be making 5 bloggers happy too!)
Sooo go check out the
 

1 comment:

  1. Hola Ann!
    Stopping by to leave you some love & support. I am your new and loyal reader #49. Found your blog info while visiting Sarah at "Enjoying the Epiphany". I am SimplyyMayra and I look forward to getting to know more about you and yours!

    www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete