Saturday, September 15, 2012

NESCAFE MEMENTO Sample Review

A few weeks back I liked the NESCAFE USA page on facebook. By liking  the page you are able to receive a free sample for NESCAFE MEMENTO. I received my sample in the mail today.
 
 
The Sample pack includes two (2) NESCAFÉ® MEMENTO stick packs and a coupon to Save $1.00 on your next purchase of any NESCAFÉ® MEMENTO product.
 

I received the Mocha and Caramel Latte flavors. I tried out the mocha flavor and it was just okay.  Being that they advertise about the foaminess, it wasn't what I expected. Don't get me wrong it did  have froth but only a little. The directions were simple to follow i.e.:
"Open and pour 1 packet into a 10oz. mug. Add 8 oz. very hot (not boiling) water and stir."
But by the time the coffee dissolves the foam deflates. As for the taste to me it tastes like plain coffee with a hint of chocolate and no sugar.  
 
I haven't given up on the product yet, because I still have to try the Caramel Latte flavor. If all else fails they could be used as starters for on the go coffee. 

2 comments: