Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Glade Expressions® Collection Review

 
 
I recently received my coupons from BzzAgent for the Glade Expressions® Collection. Once I received my coupons I proceeded to the store to pick up a Fragrance Mist and a Oil Diffuser.

Fragrances:
Cotton & Italian Mandarin ( Fragrance Mist Only)
Fuji Apple & Cardamon Spice
Lavender & Juniper Berry
Pineapple & Mangosteen
I initially picked up only the Pineapple & Mangosteen Fragrance Mist because Walgreen didn't have the Oil Diffuser. I later found the Oil Diffuser and the Fragrance Mist on sale so I picked up the Lavender & Juniper Berry Oil Diffuser and also grabbed one of each Fragrance mist.

Oil Diffuser:

Pros:

Easy to setup.
Long lasting scent.
Blend in easily to almost any decor.

Cons:

You can't choose between the white diffuser or the bamboo diffuser it depends on the fragrance.

Fragrance Mist:

Pro:

Refillable.
Long lasting scent.
Blend in easily to almost any decor.
Easy to refill (screw open, tap to remove empty refill, insert new refill, and screw closed).

Cons:

There aren't any.


Fragrances:

Pineapple & Mangosteen: Smells like fresh pineapples.
Fuji Apple & Cardamon Spice: Smells like warm apple pie.
Cotton & Italian Mandarin: Smells very clean but the scent is not as light as expected.
Lavender & Juniper Berry: Smells very very strongly of lavender.


To sum it up I am in love with the Pineapple & Mangosteen but I wouldn't buy the Lavender & Juniper Berry again.


 
 
I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you get a chance to get them I strondly recommend the pineapple & mangosteen.

      Delete
  2. great post. I really want to try the diffuser... but waiting for a good deal.. Maybe i'll try the mist. Thanks for the review

    bloglovetherapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the oil diffusers are kind of high. I have a post that has some printable coupons for both.

      Delete
  3. i got these samples form bzzagent too. i am absolutely obsessed with the pineapple and mangosteen fragrance! new follower from the blog hop, can't wait to check out your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. Pineapple and Mangosteen I the best out of all the fragrance to me.

      Delete
  4. Great products :)

    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for following...on my way to follow back now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great :) I was also a part of this campaign as well.

    Thanks for the follow and I followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete