Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Glad Expressions Collections Coupons

 
 
BzzAgent supplied my with a link for the Glad Expressions Collections, $2 off the Fragrance Mist & $4 off the Oil Diffuser........So what better is there for me to do then to share them. Sooooooo print yours and head to your nearest Walgreens because they may be on sale in your area. In my area Walgreens has the Fragrance Mist on sale for $2.99 and with the additional $2 off its only $.99 seems like a deal to me.
 
 
 
 
I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

4 comments: