Sunday, September 9, 2012

Coaster Picture Frame

 After having the Smirnoff Summer Rewind party through HouseParty.com, I had a lot of coasters left over and I didn't want to through them away. So, I came up with a plan to use up some of those coasters. Picture Frames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

What you need:

Coasters,Glue,Paint,Ruler, and a Box Cutter
 
I started off with 2 coasters
I took 1 of the coasters and cut a
square out of the center, but you could cut out
any shape you like.
Afterwards I took the scrap piece that I cut from
 the middle of the coaster and cut a triangle. The triangle
 should have atleast one slanted side so that the frame will sit at an angle.
Now you should have your 3 frame pieces. Now its time to Paint!! 
After painting, glue the piece with the missing center to the solid piece
 BUT
only to 3sides, so that there is a side where you can slide in your picture.
Now, attach your triangle to the back.
Now you can decorate it any way you like.
 Walla, A Picture frame!



No comments:

Post a Comment