Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BlogLoveTherapy Blog Hop!

I had never heard of a blog hop but I'm glad that I finally have.
 The purpose of a blog hop is to get your blog out there.
So, you follow atleast 5 people from the blog hop and they follow you back.
 That way you gain new follower and so do they.  Rhe rules are simple:
 
 
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment/feedback on our blog- Let us know what type of feature you would like us to add and/or how we can improve our site.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.

3. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.
 
So go try it out:

12 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I follow U and I hope you back :)
    http://marcelinab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chica! Thanks for the follow! now following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like interesting link, I will come to visit the link :D

    anyway wanna follow each other? I already following you now. waiting for your follow back :)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me,I'm now following you back.

      Delete
  4. Hi Ann found you through the blog hop! Now following, hope you will follow back :)

    Sita & Radha
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sita & Radha thanks for following me, I'm now following you back.

      Delete
  5. Found you through the blog hop and i'm now following back! :)

    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I think I have Glade coupons so I can check this out! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should try them their worth trying, Thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete