Thursday, September 27, 2012

10 Day You Challenge - 10 Secrets

 

10 Secrets

1. Only 1 of my friends knows that I have a blog.
2. I am scared to death of snails, stepped on one when I was a child and it busted under my foot.
3. I watch the movie Never Been Kissed every time it comes on.
4. I cry when I see other people cry.(Even people on tv.)
5. I don't know how to ride a bike.
6. I have a secret love for crime shows, If a marathon is on I'll stay up all night.
7. I used to have an addiction to Coca-Cola .
8. I love to read erotica.
9. If I could I would wear flip flops year round.
10. I Love Sponge Bob and Phineas & Ferb.

17 comments:

  1. flip flops would def be nice to wear year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that way!

      Delete
  2. I can relate to #9... I actually used to wear flip flops year round. Yes, even through the snow. =) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably would try that if I wasn't scared I'd get sick.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blog! :)

    liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry when other people cry, too. and no one knows about my blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also told about my blog to only few friends, they all don't really get it:)


    Join the Insane Blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard them say that they don't understand blogging so I never told them about mine. Going to join the blog hop now.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for coming by my blog! :) I am so glad we both love Spongebob lol. Actually I have 7-10 in common with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this challenge.Its so cool to read a blog post and find out how much you have in common with other people.

      Delete
  7. I am with you on the flip-flops...actually, I prefer to be barefoot! Dropping in off the 10 Day Challenge blog link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun list of secrets! :)

    I am stopping over via the link-up with BlogLoveTherapy.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete