Sunday, August 12, 2012

UNREAL™ Candy



 Earlier this week I got an email from BzzAgent letting me know that I had been selected to review Unreal Candy. I've seen the candy in one of our local stores and I kept telling myself that I was gonna try it now I have my chance.

 I did a little research to see what this candy was all about. According to the Unreal Candy website(http://getunreal.com/) its candy without all the junk. How cool is that!!!!
  • No Corn Syrup
  • No Partially Hydogenated Oil
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • No GMOs
  • No Perservatives
  • Low Glycemic Index
 Seems healthy and if it taste anything like it looks I think I'll be a happy camper. So now I'm patiently waiting on my BzzKit so that I can start Bzzing.

I am a BzzAgent and received these products(and coupons) from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information  about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I am your first follower :) I waas selected for this campaign as well. I am super excited to try it, looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back, I'm excited too I hope they taste as good as they look!

      Delete
  2. You know... I have never really blogged about Joining a BzzCampaign. I have thought about it and I just might start! I love this blog about the UnReal Candies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Thank You for following me!

      Delete