Monday, August 13, 2012

SMIRNOFF Fridgetender Summer Rewind Party

 I'm a member of HouseParty.com and I was recently picked to host the SMIRNOFF Fridgetender Summer Rewind Party. I'm waiting to recieve my House Party Kit that will include:

  • Gift card to help you get ready for your party
  • 2 Fridgetender tuxedo t-shirts
  • Beach ball
  • Soft mini-cooler
  • Paper cocktail napkins for your party
  • Drink coasters
  • 14 Koozies
  • 14 Fridgetender cardboard masks
I couldn't have been picked to host a better party at a better time because it takes place on my birthday weekend.

 House Party is a great program all you have to do is sign-up and fill out an application for the House Party that you would like to host. If they pick you to host a party they will send you a House Party Kit all you have to do is pick a place to have your House Party , invite some of your friends, prepare some food, and set the atmosphere.

If you feel like this is something that you would like to do go to HouseParty.com and join me!

I am a member of HouseParty.com and received these products(and coupons) from HouseParty.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of HouseParty.com is to generate word of mouth sharing of information about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment